Kaitlin had a great time at the dance. Here are some shots of her and her friend Jenna. They looked so grown up! I was nervous all night but I kept my faith. When it was all said and done, I realized that this was the beginning of really raising a daughter....and it made me want to cry and smile at the same time. As long as she is nothing like I was as a teenager we will be fine. I know one thing though...I don't know how people raise children without faith in God. I have a beautiful story to tell about this night, but for now, I'm just going to focus on the pictures. She's looked precious.

She looks 16 in the picture below. The scary thing is that she will be in high school in 4 years. Aren't I too young for that?
I love the picture below. Beth came for the pictures and took them to the dance because I had somewhere to be at 7. She was outside with us during the photoshoot and jokingly told Kaitlin to blow a kiss at the camera. This was Kaitlin's reaction. :)
LOVE the hair.
She looks so much like my sister and I combined. I can really see it in this picture.
BFF's
Jenna and Kaitlin have a very cool friendship. They bring out sides of each other that would otherwise not exist without each other. Jenna encourages Kaitlin academically and Kaitlin encourages Jenna socially.
of course.....we can't forget the shoes
And we can't leave out Big Red! I rarely make Jack's pictures black and white because if his hair but this one just seemed fit.
Why so joyous? Eric had JUST found his Star Wars DS game that has been painfully missing in his dirty car for 5 days. No kidding....the kid jumped up and down shouting "yes! yes!" for 5 minutes. Below was his still joyous face playing his beloved Star Wars game on Kaitlin's DS. His was charging ("chowging" according to Jack)
Ahhhhhh.....the peace sign. Thanks to his cousin Layton, he now calls people Oprah Winfrey and tell everyone to peace out. When Layton and Camden leave my house he yells "Peace out Oprah Winfrey!". It's hysterical. Why Oprah?
I JUST got my new lens (and I spelled it correctly this time...leave it to the teacher!) so I am a little shaky with it. I'm learning fast though. It's so much clearer when I get it focused correctly, which is hard when your eyesight is as bad as mine. I'm off work all week so I am excited to play with my new toy!









No comments:
Post a Comment