I took these photos of Kaitlin yesterday. She was all decked out in her new Christmas clothes. She was in the midst of playing with Jack and his new Jeep so she was not happy that I called an impromtu photo shoot, but she was a good sport. I couldn't help myself...she just looked so beautiful. I had to capture the moment. Now I am glad I did it. She takes my breath away. Her skin is so perfect, and those lips! She has no idea how pretty she is. And her heart is more beautiful than anything. I don't deserve a daughter so precious, but I'll take her! According to my dad, the brain fairy is about to come take out her brain in the middle of the night and not return in until she is 25, so I am just going to enjoy this time when I think she is the sweetest girl on the planet.


No comments:
Post a Comment