Sunday, September 7, 2008

My day with Jack

Peek-a boo!
Sir Climbs-a-lot
Making me some dirt ice-cream
A sudden, loud, and very girly scream freaked him out

Jack and I had mommy-son day today. We spent a long time at a nearby park, went to a local train station and walked on the tracks, ate ice cream, and planted some new flowers. Jack LOVES to plant flowers. He has a major green thumb. Mine is brown, hense the dead flowers that have been laying by my mailbox since June.
I hate to sound like one of those people who seem to make their lives look like something out of a cheesy Hollywood movie, but today was a great day. I am wise enough to really appreciate a great day when I see one. Here are the pics from my oh-so-fabulous day with one really cute boy :). (a boy who needs a haircut)




No comments:

Post a Comment