So I have obviously gone back to work considering I haven't "blogged" in a while. Since Wednesday, July 23rd, I have been working everyday, many 12 hour days so I forgot about this thing. I am back to work and the kids are back to school. I moved up to 3rd grade this year and brought my class with me so I already know them and their parents. It's really a great deal. I am only teaching Writing, Grammar, and Reading so my job is 1/2 of what is was last year. That is why I wanted to move up. I like only having to plan 3 subjects vs. 6. I can put a ot more energy and time into my 3 little subjects now. I can just tell it's going to be a GREAT year. K.K. loves her teachers and Jack is happy with his as well. As a mom, having good teachers for your kids and happy school go'ers is HUGE. As a teacher, having a good class vs. a bad one is the difference between loving your job and 'Hi, my name is Suzy and I am an alcoholic'. This year I won't have to hang out with Kendal Jackson so much.
My camera was not working up to par and the flash broke so it is at the doctor. That is why I have not posted any pictures recently. I have no new ones! So many photo moments lost....it makes me sick to go run for my camera and realize it's at the doctor. I will get it back this week. That's excites me to no end.
Other than that things have been falling apart at the seams so I will save the vent session for my girlfriends (thanks for listening Angie) instead of debbie downin' it. If I continue to talk anymore I might sound like a whiner.
No comments:
Post a Comment