I decided to ditch myspace because I feel too old to admit I had a page. This seems to be the new way to keep friends and family updated on the latest happenings. So here we are. I am not very good about calling people and keeping people posted about what is going on with the kids so I am hoping this will be my new way of recording all of the sweet, crazy, and halarious moments that keep me going.
As of right now, life is pretty darn good. After many years of struggling in some of the most important areas of life, I am happy to say that Eric and I have found true happiness and we hope to hang on to it as long as God is willing.
The kids are growing up at warp speed. Kaitlin is 9 now and thriving. She was quite a little terror for a while but by the grace of God, has turned into the sweetest most halarious young lady. We share a passion for being silly and laughing at oursleves. She thinks I am funny, so I do everything I can to make her laugh. Jack is Jack. We call him Big Red at school. He is full of life....in the most "red-headed" kind of way. He is super firey and funny and more stubborn than all of the Studdard's combined. Between my completey neurotic and self-depricating nature, Kailtin's drama, Eric's intensity, and Jack's temper, we certainly have a reality T.V existance. (But don't we all?)
For a while I was hesitant to open a blog because I could not justify thinking that we are special enough for our own webpage, but I figured at the very least, this blog would be pure entertainment for myself and my equally insane family to enjoy. For all of you normal families...we are about to give you some great gossip, or laughs, whatever you may choose....if you even read this. I am not one to pretend to be the Brady's. I don't hold back. I love to share stories about how "special" I can be....and I was lucky enough to produce a couple of kids who at times can be quite "special" as well.
Stay tuned...if your bored and need a laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment